iSETI LLC's research, development, prototyping & commercialization can be divide into three phases:
1. 1999-2012, to research the theoretical & technological feasibility for gravity modification. Done.
2. 2012-2015, to prototype Ni Field Thrusters.
3. 2015-2017, to commercialize Ni Field Thrusters.
Published Ground Breaking Papers:
1. Solomon, B. T., “Empirical Evidence Suggest A Need For A Different Gravitational Theory,” 100 Year Starship Study Public Symposium (100YSS)
, September, 2013, Houston.
2. Solomon, B. T., "New Evidensce, Conditions, Instruments & Experiments for Gravitational Theories
", Journal of Modern Physics, Special Issue on Gravitation, Astrophysics and Cosmology, Vol. 8A, 2013
3. Solomon, B. T., “Empirical Evidence Suggest A Need For A Different Gravitational Theory,” American Physica Society Conference
, April, 2013, Denver, CO.
2. Solomon, B. T., “Non-Gaussian Radiation Shielding,” 100 Year Starship Study Public Symposium (100YSS)
3. Solomon, B.T., “Gravitational Acceleration Without Mass And Noninertia Fields
”, Physics Essays, Vol. 24, 327, 2011. [Phys. Essays 24
, 327 (2011)]
4. Solomon, B. T., “Reverse Engineering Podkletnov’s Experiments
,” in the proceedings of the Space, Propulsion & Energy Sciences International Forum (SPESIF-11)
, Edited by Glen A Robertson, Physics Procedia, Elsevier Science.
5. Solomon, B. T., “Non-Gaussian Photon Probability Distributions
,” in the proceedings of the Space, Propulsion & Energy Sciences International Forum (SPESIF-10)
, Edited by Glen A Robertson, AIP Conference Proceedings 1208
, Melville, New York, (2010).
6. Solomon, B. T., “An Approach to Gravity Modification as a Propulsion Technology
,” in the proceedings of the Space, Propulsion & Energy Sciences International Forum (SPESIF-09)
, Edited by Glen A Robertson, AIP Conference Proceedings 1103
, Melville, New York, (2009).
1. Discovered the massless formula for gravitational acceleration g=(tau)c^2.
2. Discovered Ni Fields and the unification of gravitational, electromagnetic and mechanical forces.
3. Solved Laithwaite's Big Wheel phenomenon, previously considered impossible by experimental & classical, physicists & engineers.
4. Discovered the photon's Spatial Probability Field and the new Var-Gamma probability distribution.
5. Unified resolution, transmission, shielding, invisibility into a single phenomenon.
6. Discovered spectrum independent photon analytics.
7. Discovered subspace and how probability is implemented in Nature.
8. Proposed that the wavefunction is the particle's disturbance of spacetime and not the particle itself.
Certificate, Professional Program in Relativity, Gravity, and Cosmology [8.06s], Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Master of Business Studies, Banking and Finance, University College Dublin, Ireland
Master of Arts, Operations Research, University of Lancaster, United Kingdom
Post-Graduate Diploma in Operations Research, University of Lancaster, United Kingdom
Bachelor’s Degree, Electronics Engineering, University of Aston in Birmingham, United Kingdom
Please contact Mr Solomon for speaking engagements on his research benjamin (.) t (.) solomon A T iseti (.) us